|Address||Mangan House, Clonmagadden, Navan, Co. Meath|
|Contact Person||Ph: 046 9078220|
|Additional Info||Services/supports provided:
- Tailored Programmes of Family Support are individual programmes of support for parents and their children to address issues negatively impacting on the children.
- Parent training courses and support groups
- He’s My Dad Group. A dedicated support service for men in their parenting role.
- Children’s Access Support Service – supporting children to develop & maintain contact with their non-resident parent following family breakup. (This service is a pay per use service).
- Counselling – affordable counselling support for children and adults (on issues impacting on their parenting). Our funds for this service are limited and each family are asked to pay according to their means.
Translate this page
You can translate the content of this page by selecting a language in the select box.