The National Youth Council of Ireland (NYCI) National Youth Health Programme with support from An Garda Síochána, has developed this toolkit to assist youth workers and those working with young people to start a conversation with young people on the topic of sexting.
The toolkit provides guidance on:
- What is meant by the term sexting
- Sexting and the Irish law
- Guidance for young people on what to do if they are involved in a sexting incident which they are not comfortable in
- Guidance for the youth worker if a young person notifies them on a sexting incident
- Additional supports and services for both the youth worker and young people
Click on the link below to download the toolkit.